I made a decision this morning re: that 75,000 2nd-draft memoir I wrote last summer. It will sit and wait . . . wait for “it’s time”–whatever that is. I can feel that it’s not ready to be born yet.
Instead of forcing it into completion, I’m moving on to a second memoir, really the part 2 of the first. I’ll see where it leads me, whether when, all said and done, the cart will come before the horse . . . or whether the horse will come at all.
I have to put my trust in the process. In my gut, I feel I really have no other choice. I give myself 30 days, writing every day to complete the first draft.
Copyright @ 2016 AccidentalWriter.wordpress.com | All rights reserved.